The Genos Emotional Intelligence Development Assessment is a 70- question multi-rater measure of how often an individual demonstrates emotionally intelligent workplace behavior. It measures how often people demonstrate the seven skills of our Model of Emotional Intelligence in the workplace.
It is completed online via our web-enabled assessment platform. It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
The key features include:
- Supported by a wealth of published workplace research showing meaningful correlations with a wide variety of outcome variables including leadership performance, job satisfaction and engagement.
- Workplace specific behaviors are measured.
- Extensive international benchmarks.
- Easily mapped to leadership and other capability frameworks.
- Surpasses all industry standards for psychometric reliability and validity.
- One of only a handful in the world internationally recognized by the prestigious Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations.