Wednesday, July 19, 9:00-9:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast and Networking, 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. Presentation
Location: DoubleTree Hotel, 5400 Computer Drive, Westboro, MA, Directions
If you register before June 15th, showcase is complimentary.
You’re invited to learn how The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™, a new assessment-driven learning experience, will help you and your organization reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team.
At The Five Behaviors Road Show, you will receive:
• Insights from assessment data that you can apply to your own teams and organization
• Case-study stories from companies who have used The Five Behaviors framework
• An overview of The Five Behaviors model and how it can work for you
• A copy of Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team ebook
A Cohesive Team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!