“It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.”
Why Teamwork? Why Now?
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is a new assessment-driven learning experience that will help you and your organization reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team.
Based on the best-selling book,
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – Over 2.5 Million Copies Sold
A Cohesive Team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
97% of participants reported thatThe Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Teamwill help their team perform better!
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.